AURA Fall Prevention Solution
Proactively reduce falls and falls with injury, while lowering sitter costs.
Falls are dangerous for patients, often causing injuries and even death, and expensive for hospitals. With the AURA Fall Prevention Solution hospitals can save money on staffing and preventable fall expenses. A centralized patient monitoring center enables virtual patient monitoring into multiple patient rooms equipped with cameras and speakers.
- Enables alternate staffing models to reduce costs and increase staff productivity
- Centralizes observation services across the enterprise to put more eyes on your behavioral patients with self-harm tendencies
- Provides the night shift staff with improved patient coverage via access to room cameras, saving innumerable footsteps
- Cameras can also be visualized in each individual nursing area, which enables the nurses to visualize patients on their respective unit
- Streamline coordination and communication not only to the patient, but to the individuals directly responsible for that patient's care
- Leverage the significant investments you have already made in nurse call systems
- The Workflow Management solution provides the centralized monitoring technicians with a simple way to track the "who, what, when and why" for each patient under observation
- Technology is customizable to your unique workflows with respect to the process of placing a patient under camera observation
- The AURA Fall Prevention solution is able to scale as your requirements change with very little disruption
- Frequently, our clients begin with the most critical areas and are able to expand quickly and cost-effectively as needs change