Anthony Finkral, Marketing Coordinator
The state of healthcare in the US is reaching an apex with aging populations, rising costs, and changing regulations. It’s time to transform the way we provide care.
BANYAN is hosting the Care Innovation Summit in Baltimore, MD on October 4th. Join healthcare leaders to examine disruptive technology that is transforming healthcare.
Attendees of the summit will:
- Network with healthcare executives and leaders
- Hear from The Advisory Board and healthcare leaders from around the country about disruptive innovations in healthcare
- Learn about the impact of disruptive innovation
- Drive emerging and sustainable transformation
- Discuss best practices with healthcare leaders
- 4 CEUs available
The summit will have a hospital leadership panel discuss proven, real-world innovations that have transformed their health systems. We will also have Kathleen Barry, the Director of Workforce and Leadership of the VA, speak about nursing innovations. The Care Innovation Summit will be presented at the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel in Baltimore, MD.
For more info, go to www.careinnovationsummit.com