BANYAN’s Virtual Care Platform enables sitters to proactively reduce falls with injury.
For too long, healthcare has relied on a one-to-one sitter model to prevent falls, which is unsustainable due to its associated staffing expense. BANYAN solves this problem by coordinating and centralizing dedicated resources to observe patients, while driving a significant financial return for your business. The platform allows you unprecedented fall prevention capabilities, by centralizing an observation area covering an infinite number of rooms with integrated PTZ room cameras and multiple, easy-to-view, large screen panels.
- Enables alternate staffing models to reduce costs and increase staff productivity
- Centralizes observation services across the enterprise to put more eyes on your behavioral patients with self-harm tendencies
- Provides the night shift staff with improved patient coverage via access to room cameras, saving innumerable footsteps
- Cameras can also be visualized in each individual nursing area, which enables the nurses to visualize patients on their respective unit
- Streamline coordination and communication not only to the patient, but to the individuals directly responsible for that patient's care
- Leverage the significant investments you have already made in nurse call systems
- The Corridor® Workflow Management solution provides the centralized monitoring technicians with a simple way to track the "who, what, when and why" for each patient under observation
- Corridor® technology is customizable to your unique workflows with respect to the process of placing a patient under camera observation
- The Corridor® Fall Prevention solution is able to scale as your requirements change with very little disruption
- Frequently, our clients begin with the most critical areas and are able to expand quickly and cost-effectively as needs change